The HCA Rewards app allows HAC-connected employees to access key HCArewards.com features. The app notifies you of important information about the service and upcoming deadlines and also provides your service provider’s contact details anywhere, anytime. Some of its advantages like receiving alerts and messages from hcarewards.com about your benefits. In comparison, they provide easy access to service providers.
For the app’s custom features and to receive critical text messages, you will need to register your device. Get the HCA Rewards app from Google Play or Apple’s private app store. The app is available for Google Play Store and App Store. Unless you are downloading the app from an Apple device, you will need to request it. The process is described below. You can also email [email protected].
Steps For Logging Into The Mobile App
The HCA Rewards app for iOS is easy to access. With the HCA Rewards app, you can:
- Get quick answers to all your performance questions.
- Find local and local HCA Healthcare providers.
- Control maintenance costs.
- Call application providers.
- Keep the performance certificates that belong to you.
- Get notifications and reminders and do more.
You can download the iOS app from Apple’s App Store by entering your email ID.
Steps To Download The App
- We encourage you to apply on our website by clicking the button Continue to Apply. A Google Play search will then take you to the page where you can apply.
- You can then download and install HCA Rewards once you see it on your Android device’s Google Playlist. Install the app by tapping the Installation button below the search bar and on the right.
- If you click on this link, a window will pop up asking you to grant the permissions HCA Rewards needs. Select the OK button.
Your HCA rewards will be downloaded to your device and will display your progress to you. After the download has been completed, you will be notified when the installation has been completed.