When using the HCA Rewards login, you earn points for various things, such as logging into the portal or enrolling in other UnitedHealthcare plans. A few things that will make your points more valuable include:
- Upon entering the HCA Rewards portal, you will receive 10 points. Worth $10.
- By subscribing to a UnitedHealthcare plan, you will receive additional points as follows: Silver plan members: 100 points; Bronze plan members: 50 points; HMO members.
- If you have a Silver Specialist plan, you will earn 10 points for every dollar spent on primary and preventive medicine. The value is approximately $10.
- By recommending the portal to your friends, you can collect more bonus points. Each referral earns 50 points.
- HCA Rewards login also allows you to donate your points to a charity of your choice or to use them for online purchases.
How Can HCA Reward Points Be Redeemed?
There is a simple procedure for redeeming your points. Here is how to do it:
- After you have more than 100 points, choose an option from the redemption page. If you wish, you can also decide to donate or shop online.
- If you have less than 100 points, click Redeem and select an available option to redeem your points.
- You can also use the HCA Rewards Registration Portal to view all of your rewards, update or change your UnitedHealthcare plan details, and find other ways to earn points.
- You can even use your Rewards ID to view a list of participating properties and earn more points.
If you have further questions about the HCA Healthcare Rewards enrollment portal, you can contact customer service by email or phone. The official HCA Rewards login site has a simple online form that you can use to log in with them. You can find email and telephone options under the “Contact Us” link on www.hcarewards.com.